If you just received your unit, you need to check out this article here first: Troubleshooting: I just got my Kranzle and it's dripping/leaking oil! If you've had your unit for a while and are seeing it actively leak oil, see below:
1. Clean the machine and run it to make sure that the oil was just gathered on the outside of the machine and dripping off due to being heated.
2. Check all bolts on the front of the pump and casing that connect the main parts together. Break loose and retighten one bolt at a time to make sure it's nice and tight.
3. While Kranzle recommends only changing the oil after the first 50 hours, a simple oil change most of the time will fix the issue. We recommend that you change your oil annually or bi-annually depending on use. You can get new oil here: Kranzle Gear Oil. Here's the info on Kranzle Oil Changes.
4. If you see water and oil mixing in the leakage, you may need to change out your seals: Replacement Kranzle Seal Kit.
5. Check your water source as it may cause issues with the seals. Water that is too hard will cause mineral buildup that can interfere with the seals doing their job. Likewise, full-time DI water can leeching of the minerals and metals in the fittings and pump and cause issues internally. Running RV Anti-Freeze through the pump once or twice a year will help keep the seals clean and in good condition.
6. If you still are experiencing leaking, reach out to us for help as a last resort.