1. With the water off and the pressure washer off, plug the garden/inlet hose into the inlet of the pressure washer. Make sure the seal is good and tight.
2. Check to ensure your pressure washer hose, sprayer, wand, and nozzle tip are all attached and QDs properly engaged.
3. Turn on the water source to be fully open. At this point, there should be no water coming out anywhere unless you have a leak.
4. With the pressure washer still off, pull the trigger on the sprayer to release any air in the system and hoses. This may take a minute to stop sputtering and releasing air.
5. Turn on the pressure washer and enjoy!