For the Kranzle K1322TS Custom Install Solution, “Custom” is the keyword. It depends on your needs, the utilities you’re working with, and how your end solution will be set up. You really want to get with a plumber if you need to because everything will be completely custom for your specific setup regarding cut lengths and where everything will go. This package gets you about 90% of the way there, but that other 10% takes a bit of work to figure out.
Here are some dimensions that we use:
- Our water outlet is 22.5" off the ground and 13.5” to the left of the centerline. I would recommend this as the absolute minimum distance from the centerline.
- This water outlet needs to be terminated flush with the wall in 1/2" female NPT from your piping or PEX. The Prevost 1/2" male NPT elbow will connect to this at the wall.
- The CR Spotless is mounted with the top of the bracket at 43”.
- The top of the hose reel mounting bracket is 61”.
- The top of the back of the metal shelf is 68.5”.
- The power outlet should be about the same height as the shelf but to the right.
- Total width is roughly 30” but give yourself about 36" of space for setting up the system at least.
We have some awesome videos on the YouTube channel that you'll want to watch if you haven’t seen them yet. A Colorado friend built an awesome Morton Building garage to full OG Spec. Here’s the first video from when we were touring Nick’s Colorado Morton Building garage back in January 2019. Head to 17:50 for him talking about the Kranzle wall mount solution. You really want to do as much mocking up as you can. Here’s the second video from when the next group was there in March 2019. They start talking about the pressure washer installed at about 13:44.
If you need help setting up a valve system like this for a reel and boom, we can help get you what you need: How To: Wall-Mounted Solution with Mosmatic Boom Pole and Cox Hand Crank Reel - Valve Setup.