Welcome to your new Obsessed Garage Complete Kranzle Pressure Washer Solution!
Before you begin, let’s confirm that you have all the parts and fittings that you need with your order:
- Kranzle 1122TST pressure washer with OE gun and wands.
- 6.5', 12', or 20' Custom Continental Inlet Hose
- MTM stainless steel garden hose quick disconnects (X2 Male Plugs, X2 Female Couplers)
- OG Spec Mosmatic sprayer w/ Built-In stainless compact swivel inlet with integrated 3/8" QD plug.
- OG Spec Mosmatic 20" bent wand
- MTM PF22.2 foam cannon with Mosmatic stainless 1/4" Plug.
- Mosmatic 4.5 sized orifice Complete Nozzle Assembly.
- Mosmatic T304 M22 Male to 3/8" Coupler.
- Option: Mosmatic QDs for OE gun and wands: X3 T304 M22 Female to 3/8" Plug, X1 T304 M22 Male to 3/8" Coupler.
With your Kranzle and accessories unpacked and laid out, let’s begin the process of installing your accessories and setting up your pressure washer for your first use:
- NOTE: Teflon Tape is not needed for any of these connections and may actually cause leaking.
- First, take the T304 M22 Male to 3/8" Coupler. Holding the end of the Kranzle hose in one hand, push the male side of the fitting into the hose and tighten by hand. The o-ring on the inner diameter of the Kranzle hose end will keep the connection from leaking.
- Take the Mosmatic gun and insert the plug that is in the handle into your newly installed fitting on the Kranzle hose. Slide back the release mechanism on the stainless coupler in order to insert the 3/8” stainless plug on the gun.
- Use the same process to install the Mosmatic wand into the outlet side of the Mosmatic gun.
- Take the Mosmatic Complete Nozzle Assembly and insert it into the end of your Mosmatic Wand. You can use this nozzle assembly directly connected to the gun as well, in place of the wand.
- Make sure that all the QD connections have fully seated and the sliding mechanism has locked back into place. Push the connection in towards each other to help if needed.
- Now take the garden hose QDs and install one of the female couplers on your water spigot or hose bib.
- Install one of male garden hose plugs on the female end of the hose.
- Install the second female coupler on the outlet side of the inlet hose.
- The last fitting to install is the second garden hose plug on the inlet of the pressure washer. This connection can be a little bit tricky as it's difficult to get it tight enough sometimes. Use two sets of pliers or vise grips. Install and tighten down the male plug into the female inlet until there is no more play in the swivel side on the pressure washer. The connection should be completely rigid and tight with no play at all.
- Now plug together the connections of your inlet hose.
- You do need to be careful and not overtighten your garden hose connections though. It's a good idea to grab a pack of garden hose rubber washers from the hardware store to keep on hand. If you have leaks, check the rubber washer.
- IMPORTANT, lay the machine down while running. Do not use while the machine is in the upright position.
- With the pressure washer still unplugged from the power outlet, go ahead and turn on your water source. Once fully opened, turn the large red knob on the pressure washer pump to the right (clockwise) as far as it will go.
- Hold the Mosmatic gun away from you and pull the trigger. Allow the water to sputter and spray without the pressure washer being turned on. Allow the water to run through for a minute or two to release all the air from the lines. Release the gun.
- Plug the GFCI protected power plug into an outlet and press the button with the clear cap. This button must be pressed EVERY time you plug into an outlet. DO NOT use an extension cord. While the K1122TST may run fine on a 15A circuit, a dedicated 20A is recommended, especially for foam cannon use.
- With the water source still on, the button on the power plug pressed, the machine laid down, go ahead and press the power switch on the top of the machine to turn it on. The pump may surge a couple times while it builds pressure.
- Point the gun and wand away from vehicles, people, and pets, and pull the trigger to test the system. Never point the machine at the vehicle when first pulling the trigger in case the nozzle tip is not fully seated. It may shoot off in that scenario so it's always best to test first. If all goes well, you are now ready to wash!