To install your female 3/8" couplers on the ends of your Kobrajet hose (or other 3/8" NPT terminated hose) you will need the following:
1. Teflon tape , or thread sealent.
2. 3/4 wrench for the hose. And a 24mm for Mosmatic couplers or 1" for MTM couplers. DO NOT use pliers or adjustable wrenches. You will NOT be able to get the connection tight enough.
3. Workbench with a vise is preferred but not necessary.
1. Put 7 wraps of Teflon tape on the male ends of the hose.
2. Use the 3/4" wrench on the smaller end of the hose and brace on the ground or clamp in a bench vise.
3. Use the 24mm (or 1") wrench to install the coupler by pushing against the other wrench. You will need to really put your weight into it and get it TIGHT to prevent leaking.
4. Repeat this process on the other end of the hose with the 3/4" wrench on the swiveling hose end.
5. Connect to a pressure washer and gun, and check for leaks.
The uninstall process is the same but in reverse.