To install your female 3/8" couplers on the ends of your Kobrajet hose (or other 3/8" NPT terminated hose) you will need the following:
1. Teflon tape (it is not recommended to use thread sealant)
2. 11/16" and 22mm for the hose. And a 24mm for Mosmatic couplers, or 1" for MTM couplers. DO NOT use pliers, or adjustable wrenches. You will NOT be able to get the connection tight enough.
3. Workbench with vise is preferred, but not necessary.
1. Put 7 wraps of Teflon tape on the male ends of the hose.
2. Use the 11/16" wrench on the smaller end of the hose, and brace on the ground or clamp in a bench vise.
3. Use the 24mm (or 1") wrench to install the coupler by pushing against the other wrench. You will need to really put your weight into it and get it TIGHT to prevent leaking.
4. Repeat this process on the other end of the hose with the 22mm wrench on the swiveling hose end.
5. Connect to pressure washer and gun, check for leaks.
The uninstall process is the same but in reverse.